Report an Issue

To report an issue by phone, please call Burien City Hall between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday at: (206) 241-4647. If it is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

Report a Downed Power Line

Keep your distance from any downed line and immediately report it by calling 9-1-1.

Report a Power Outage

  • Puget Sound Energy: (888) 225-5773
  • Seattle City Light: (206) 706-0051

Report Drinking Water Quality

View service area map to determine which water district to contact.

Report Public Sewer Main Problems

View service area map to determine which sewer district to contact.

Report Non-Compliance with Public Health Orders

Do you have non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business-related issues?

  • Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line (Monday–Friday) 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. at (206) 296-1608.
  • For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at (206) 477-3977. 
Please be aware that your complaint is subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act and anonymity is not guaranteed.