Show All Answers
2. Time Change (adding time) If available, additional hours may be prearranged. Request will require ten (14) days in advance and may be accommodated if space and Customer Service Representative is available. Please note that not all requests may be granted.
Non Business Hours Seahurst Banquet Room- Cancellations greater than 60 days will be charged a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 60 days will result in a $500 cancelation fee.
Meeting Rooms- Cancellations greater than 30 days will not be charged a cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 30 days will result in forfeit of damage deposit.
It is only legal, for non-profit organizations to have a cash bar and they must supply a Special Occasion License ($60 from the Washington State Liquor Control Board) instead of the Banquet Permit ($10 from any local liquor store). The Special Occasion License takes at least 1 month for approval.
We require security for any youth oriented events with alcohol. Examples of these events: Birthday Parties, Baptisms, First Communions, Quinceanera, etc.
For larger rentals with alcohol service and for added safety measures for the facility it is at the discretion of the Facility Specialist and renters may be required to provide security for their event.
If Security is required, the renter must arrange with Washington Patrol Division (253) 867-2060. Renters must show proof of scheduled security service 14 days prior to the rental event. All costs for the security will be paid by the renter.
Approximate Cost for Security - $35.00 per hour/per officer1-100 people 1 Security Officers101-200 people 2 Security Officers
2. Materials not allowed during rentals include: dance wax fog/smoke machines, push tacks, nails, staples, scotch tape, and duct tape.
4. Amplification that produces sound cannot be audible at the distance of 30 feet or farther from the event area except by special permission (i.e. a “Special Event Permit”) from the City.
5. Major Events will require additional information to address crowd control, overflow parking, and other special circumstances. Staff will determine if a Major Event Request application will need to be completed.
6. Illegal Substances Are Not Permitted in the facility or park. 7. Smoking Is Prohibited in all facilities.