Burien Washington

Go To Search

Community Development

Show All Answers

1. Can I cut a tree on my property?
2. How can I find the exact location of the property lines for a particular piece of property?
3. How do I find out what the zoning is for a particular piece of property located within Burien city limits?
4. How do I find out if there is a critical area on my property?
5. What does it mean if I have a critical area located on my property?
6. What are the allowed uses, setbacks, height and area requirements of a particular zone?
7. How long does it take to get a permit?
8. Does Burien have its own electrical inspection department?

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  City Facilities  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm