Burien Washington

Go To Search
How do I report a stray dog/cat or buy a pet license?
  • Call (206) 81-CARES (812-2737) to reach the Burien Animal Care and Control. If someone is not available to answer your call please leave a detailed message. Due to the high volume of calls received, they may not be able to respond to your call until the next business day.
  • Submit an online lost/found pet report
  • Submit an online request for animal services.
  • Buy a pet license online.

    If a public safety emergency is occurring, such as an in-progress vicious dog attack, you should call 9-1-1.

    Find out more about Burien Animal Care and Control

  • Home Page

    Show All Answers

    1. How do I renew a Burien pet license?
    2. Who do I contact about trees down across the road?
    3. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
    4. How do I report a stray dog/cat or buy a pet license?
    5. How do I make sure I am prepared for an emergency?

    400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
    Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  City Facilities  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
    City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm